Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Other Items I had to Pick Up...

A lesson learned from auctions. Get there in time to preview and make a list of the items you are willing to bid on and ONLY bid on those items!
So here are the items I had to go back and pick up. This is a great side table, with an unfortunately piece of veneer missing right smack dab in the front. I will just have to learn how to fix that. That's why we have the Internet right?

Another great piece (the top mirror is in the chair below). However it is a weird surface, very shiny and there is a crack in the veneer. Again, I will have to learn how to fix that as well.
Chair is FABULOUS! Will need to be painted and recovered but so comfortable and great lines.
Posted by Picasa
My sentimental purchase. Not sure yet how much work this is going to be or not but I am looking forward to figuring it out!
So, I know, I need to get some projects going. Now that I am through my client presentation with only a few changes, I have Halloween and my oldest daughter is turning TEN, hard to believe, on Saturday. We will be hosting our first birthday sleepover. Wish me luck! Once I am on the other side of these joyous events I will be full blown into projects.

1 comment:

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Hi, Laura, thanks for dropping by! Welcome to blogging, hope you have as much fun as I have. Looks like we are kindred spirits with our thrifting love too!