Saturday, February 19, 2011

A Visit to the Emerald Cove

You often hear people talk about the friends they have made in the blog world.  It is strange type of relationship since very often you never or have yet to meet in person.  Even still, there is a connection.

I have been fortunate to find a friend in this lady.

[IMG_6887-2.JPG]

Michelle of Emerald Cove.

For the last few week she has been on fire redoing rooms in her home.

First, she worked on her daughter’s bedroom.

Then, she re-worked the master bedroom with equally beautiful results.

For more details and images, you can visit her blog here.  It is worth the visit.

[giftsfor giveawaysjanuary 029[2].jpg]

If you haven’t entered my giveaway yet, please visit here.

[giftsfor giveawaysjanuary 024[2].jpg]

Have a great night!

1 comment:

michelle said...

Thank you so much Laura, I can't tell you how much I appreciate your friendship, it has meant so much to me to be able to connect with you!
Thank you for sharing my bedrooms, I truly appreciate it!

Hugs to you my friend!
xoxo