Monday, October 25, 2010

Where Have I Been...?

I realize that there are only 45 followers at this point and time but I feel I need to apologize to those of you who are out there. I did not get a chance to post this weekend. Mostly because I was amazingly doing this...

For four years I have been talking about going on a zip line. My amazing sister COMPLETELY surprised me with a VERY early birthday present. Along with an elaborately woven tale by my husband, I took the two hour drive with absolutely no clue what was ahead. To say it was worth it is a GREAT understatement. The best part of it was being so surprised and that I completely faced my fears. I really thought I would have trouble stepping of the first time and I just did it and it felt great! By the last run, which is super long and super fast, I was doing turns and woo hooing my way down.

Amazing day, but I am so behind schedule. I have a client presentation on Wednesday that I have to be ready for. So I will get back to projects and working on all the great treasures stored up in my garage after that is complete.

In the meantime, the playhouse is coming along quite nicely. Here is an image below.. See you after Wednesday!

2 comments:

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

FUN!! What a great gift.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness- look at you! That looks like SO much fun!! :)