Saturday, November 6, 2010

I Made the Cut at CSI and Modern June

Happy Saturday All!!!
I made the cut as CSI, both my mantel display and the chalk cloth table runner were featured in the top 10!  Thanks to all of you who have visited, and so many new followers!!! Woo Hoo!!!! 



Thanks also for all of your great and encouraging comments as well.  All of you that have your emails in your profile should hear from me at some point directly!


Also, I wanted to thank Modern June for featuring my project on her blog.  And don't forget to check out her Etsy store.  She has lots of chalkcloth items, aprons and Oilcloth (I love oilcloth!) products that are really great.
And just for a little something fun, I never shared my girl's Halloween costumes.  We tried to use as many things as they already had or would easily use again.  M was the Queen of Hearts and E was, and I quote, "a sparkly feathery thingy".  We discovered last year, that E does not like to conform to specific costume categories!


Again, so glad to have so many new people on board and for all of the supportive and encouraging comments.

Also, don't forget to check out Michelle's blog at Emerald Cove and check out all of her creative ideas and be part of her "tag" game.  I am hoping to decided what my favorite "old, new and blue" items are going to be and post on Sunday.

Enjoy your weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How very exciting for you - congratulations! :)

Andrea said...

I'm not surprised, your mantel is so gorgeous!! I have put it in my inspiration file. Congrats!

Carmen @ Life with Sprinkles on Top said...

I love your girls' costumes. So cute!!!!! Congrats on the features. I'm one of your new followers too. I love your blog.